Does Demo trading really helps?

Hello readers, Most of newbie traders think that its better to start with a demo account before trading for real, and even I also suggests this. But the question is, do we really get good experience while trading on a demo account?

Well, I guess the answer lies in an individual's thinking itself. 
Now, let me tell you about my personal experience with demo account. On my first day on demo account, I had no fear of loosing money as I was trading with virtual money. So I made around 2000$ on the very first day on demo account. But when it comes to trading with real money, there's a lot of fear of loosing money, so basically, we aim for less profit and very low loss.

So guys, if you are going to try the demo account, I suggest you to take it in a very serious manner as in you are trading with a real money. In this way, you will get to know about the market movements, losses and profits and earning potentials per day. And deposit that amount into your demo account which you are willing to deposit when trading for real, don't deposit more than that.

And don't gamble on demo account if you really want to learn Forex, if you gamble in demo account, then you will surely gamble in real account and will loose your deposit one day { as I've already seen this :( }. 

. . So guys, follow these, I can guarantee you that you will surely be a successful trader one day, I wish you all have a great future. . 

1 Response to "Does Demo trading really helps?"

Anonymous said...

I think yes

Post a Comment