Rising up

Someday we gonna rise up on that wind you know 
Someday we gonna dance with those lions 
Someday we gonna break free from these chains and keep on flyin' "

Well, I guess by reading these lyrics, you all must be pretty sure about what I've been writing in this post.
So, to start with, let me tell you about my short term goals which I am gonna achieve in this month while trading Forex. My only goal for this month is Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini. Yeah, sounds cool, actually, I am trying my hands on developing android applications so I am gonna need an android device. When I searched and first saw Xperia Mini, the device took my heart and I made my mind of purchasing it till the end of November.


To achieve this goal, I've started withdrawing my daily profits to my credit card. I made my first withdraw yesterday of 15$ ( i.e; my yesterday's profit was 15$ ) and i guess daily withdrawal would surely be 15$ - 25$ ( as I can easily achieve this profit due to my awesome mind ). 

And, today I added Adsense to my blog, so I am quite happy with it as Adsense will also help me in purchasing Sony Xperia Mini. 

So friends, do pray for me so that I can get my new android cellphone, in return, I'll share you all my trading experience and market updates with you. 

. And comment if you found this post interesting so that I could know that you actually enjoy my writing or not!!!. .

No Response to "Rising up"

Post a Comment