25$ | MY profit as for today

Hello all, I am so happy today, today was my first day trading Forex with 30$ initial investment and guess what, I made a net profit  of 25$ with only two trades. 
So, let me share that how did I made such profit.

Well, to start up, I woke up at 7 AM, opened, logged in, and then checked the RSI indicator movements, which suggested that EUR/USD will surely go up. So I opened an order of 0.02 lot at quote 1.3281 and put take profit at 1.3331, means closing order at a profit of 50 pips. And after coming back from college, when I logged in again, then saw 40$ as my Forex equity.

Then, for my second order, I again checked RSI indicator indicating that quote will go down. So this time, I made SELL order of EUR/USD of 0.03 lot and again made a profit of 50 pips.
So, my total profit for today will summed up as 25$. 

For now, I am pretty tired, gonna sleep for sure. Stay tuned for further updates and more from me. 

. . This is Dyal, signing off now. . 


No Response to "25$ | MY profit as for today"

Post a Comment