Loss!!!!!!

Readers, by now, you must have been aware of profit making capabilities of Forex. But Forex trading involves substantial risks, even loosing the whole Forex equity ( as I'd gone through this phase thrice).

So here, we talk about losses in currency trading and how it can be minimized. The first thing, a trader must acquire is a lot of patience. 
                                                 

Don't be greedy, open trade orders of small lots. Although profits can be less, but any loss if occur, will also be less. Let me share one of my experience with you. I had around 450$ of equity, I opened a SELL order on EUR/USD pair at price of 1.4445 of 0.5 lot, means 5$ per pip change. I was damn sure the prices will go down, but the very next day, I was shocked to see the quote of 1.4548 and my whole equity was gone. But if I'd opened a trade of even 0.4 lot, then I would still had some equity that time, and the present EUR/USD rate is around 1.3350, means, till today, I'd made more than 4000$ with a single trade. 

Now I really regret my decision of being greedy, every trade will surely lead to profit if we won't make greedy orders ( or unless we just don't gamble ).

. .I guess, its enough for this post now, stay tuned for more cool posts here. . 

1 Response to "Loss!!!!!!"

Anonymous said...

In Forex trading risk management is very important. This blog nicely explain every risk involve in Forex trading. Thanks for sharing
Haim Toledano

Post a Comment