Today's profit : 20$ ( Still contd.)

Hello readers, its been a great pleasure sharing my today's profit with you. It is 20$ for today, and still I am trading till market is open. My current equity is 85$, gonna make it reach 100$ till the end of the day.

Now, lets talk about my strategy. well, its quite simple, I just check RSI indicator daily and the rising trend line gave me an idea about my target and opened a BUY order and my decision cam e to be damn right (wowww, I am amazing). Stopped the order with a profit of 20$ in a single trade. That's really awesome.

So guys, do check out my daily updated blog on regular basis to get to know about my trading experience and it would definitely be helpful for newbie traders who wants to make profitable trade.

2 Response to "Today's profit : 20$ ( Still contd.)"

Anonymous said...

up with $5 and still the process is going on. Good going buddy.

Dayal madan said...

. . hmm thanx bro, finally ended up for today, with a total day's profit of 28$. .

Post a Comment