My first post | Why Forex Mash!!

Hello people, starting with my very first post of my blog, I am going to tell you why I thought of making a Forex blog! Well, I started trading Forex two months ago with an initial investment of 25$. I still remember I made 7.6$ profit one the very first day I started to trade, that's really awesome. But I'd no idea how much more profit I can be able to generate profit. Within seven days of trading, I reached a mark of 100$. Anyone cannot make such a huge profit online with a business other than this. 

Days passed by and I began to earn more and more, I made my first withdrawal of 60$ when I reached 200$ mark. But then, due to sudden market change, I made about 100$ in a single day and 278$ in the very next day. After all the deposit and withdrawal, I had a net profit of 400$ transferred into my bank account.

But there are also bad phases which i want to share with you all. On August 29, 2011, due to one wrong decision, I lost all of my equity in Forex, which was around 600$, but that was my profit that I lost. Actually if i could go back in time and save my loss, then I could had more than 1000$ into my bank account, but still 400$ is isn't bad enough. 

Now finally, after a month of break, i am again going to start Forex trading, and this time, I thought of posting all my experience onto a blog so that rookie traders can get to learn more about the profits and risks. Moreover, i'll also get referrals for my Forex account, so its not a bad deal. 
Well, lot of writing for this post, do, check out my daily/weekly updated blog for a new Forex Mash experience. 

Take care. .

12 Response to "My first post | Why Forex Mash!!"

Brandon Yim said...

Invest in forex can be a risky if you doesn’t have a reliable broker. I’ve personally tried MF Financial Ltd – http://www.mffx.com, they provided superb service and reliable. They will also provide free demo before invest. You may try out yourself. I’m not trying to advertise for this company, I’m just sharing my experience and thoughts.

Dayal madan said...

. . Thank you brandon for your comment. . And I know MF Financial LTD is a good broker but I never tried them. I'll surely do in future. . :)

ICS Cyber Security said...

Haim Toledano
Forex trading is good way to make money but it is not easy. First you have to learn about Forex trading and need to understand how market moves. Thanks for sharing

Unknown said...

I am grateful for this blog to distribute knowledge about this significant topic. Here I found different segments and now I am going to use these new instructions with new enthusiasm.
วิธี การ เล่น forex

Unknown said...

วิธีเล่นโป๊กเกอร์ที่จะทำให้รวยได้นั้น ไม่ใช่เรื่องยาก แต่ก็ไม่ง่าย ต้องอาศัยการฝึกฝน เล่นเฉพาะเมื่อไพ่ดีหรือได้ไพ่ใหญ่จริง ๆ หากมั่นใจก็วางเงินไปเลยแบบเต็ม ๆ แต่หากไพ่ในมือไม่ดีก็ให้หมอบหนี จะได้ไม่เป็นการเสียเวลา
วิธีเล่นไพ่นกกระจอก

Westmass said...

Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our. Forex Signals

Susan Little said...

It is a fantastic post – immense clear and easy to understand. I am also holding out for the sharks too that made me laugh. iq option

muneebahmed2 sevice said...

I've proper selected to build a blog, which I hold been deficient to do for a during. Acknowledges for this inform, it's really serviceable! forex brokers

minhpv2910 Blog said...

That is a good tip especially to those new to the blogosphere. Simple but very accurate info� Many thanks for sharing this one. A must read post!
bàn gỗ giá rẻ

dogotot1511 Blog said...

A motivating discussion is definitely worth comment. I believe that you ought to publish more about this subject matter, it might not be a taboo matter but usually people do not speak about such topics. To the next! Many thanks!!
giường ngủ đẹp giá rẻ

JHON said...

The model crushed its NASCAR picks last year, calling Daytona 500 champion Denny Hamlin a top-four contender from the start. It nailed eight of the top 10 drivers at the Pennzoil 400, which included putting winner Joey Logano in its projected top five, and then hit nine of the top 10 drivers at the Go Bowling at The Glen.
Daytona 2020 Live Streaming

Jhonalex said...

At getforexonline.com we want to provide everyone with a reliable source of trading education and news for the Forex market.
Is forex trading profitable

Post a Comment